NNorm - name normalizer, version 0.1, (alpha-idea)
nnorm - utility for name normalisation.
I'm not very good with English. So, I'll be brief.
Nnorm make file names of anime series (from fansubbers) more well looking, and normal "sortiable".
it will make a:
"DearS 10 [Anime-Keep][2BC36A84].avi"
"[Lunar] Aishiteru ze Baby - 17 [DE935E39].avi"
"Aishiteru ze Baby 17 [Lunar][DE935E39].avi"
Nnorm try do not make a stupid movement, so
"[my cool title.avi" or "(nani sore] title.avi" will not be changed.
Usage of nnorm very easy:
Currently (at version 0.1) no absolute path supported (i.e. with slashes in name).
to build nnorm from sources just print make (or gcc nnorm.c -o nnorm)
What exactly nnrom do:
- Search for CRC (within square or round brackets, 8 chars)
- Search for fansub group name within square or round brackets (all in brackets except CRC is a fansub group name).
- Remove all duplicated underscores, spaces.
- Remove '-', if arouned by spaces/underscores. (e.g. "q - a" will be changed to "q a", but "q-a" will notbe changed).
- Remove lead (first char in name) and ends (before dot in extenshion) spaces/underscores.
- Report about error if ambiguous/nested brackets, if there is more then one fansub group name (e.g. "[Mognet]Post_Pet_Momobin_-_01[3E150C28][XViD].avi" will not be renamed due ambiguity)
p.s. GNU GPL, of course.
© George Shuklin, firstname.lastname@example.org