Anime-KPI

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Anime-KPI: moirail zoned again.

Автор Тема: Kindle vs. ебуки  (Прочитано 10157 раз)

• Модератор
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
  • All your base are belong to us
    • Мой статус
    • Иконка твиттора
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Old homepage
Kindle vs. ебуки
« Ответ #90 : 23 Июня 2015, 19:16:58 »

Цитата
The venerable Kindle is one of my favorite tech devices. I owned the Kindle 3, but the obvious shortcoming was the lack of lighting, forcing me to use a case with a clumsy light attached. The minute the original Kindle Paperwhite was announced, I quickly ordered a couple of them and they are to this day one of my favorite pieces of technology. The Paperwhite added a “light guide” layer to the display to evenly distribute the light from the LEDs found in the bezel, which gives the e-ink display the bright white image and makes it much easier to use in dim or dark scenarios.

In 2014, Amazon released the Kindle Voyage to the US market, which is their highest end Kindle yet. It features a 300 ppi e-ink display. Today, that same display is making its way to the mid-stream priced Kindle Paperwhite which should give it even better text rendering. The new version of the Carta e-paper display has double the pixels of the outgoing model.

Amazon is also offering the choice of a new font called Bookerly, which was created specifically for reading on digital screens: “Bookerly is inspired by the artistry of the best fonts in modern print books, but is hand-crafted for great readability at any font size.”

Amazon Updates The Kindle Paperwhite
http://anandtech.com/show/9389/amazon-updates-the-kindle-paperwhite

Может после релиза новой модели предыдущий подешевеет, а то пока что как-то дороговат. :-\
    nw: Babylon 5, Shinsenkai Yori
  • nr: Ротфусс
  • ng: D&D 5, «Цвет Солнца», Go/Baduk
Не согласен — возражай.
Возражаешь — предлагай.
Предлагаешь — делай!

Страница сгенерирована за 0.35 секунд. Запросов: 33.